General Instructions for Preparation of Manuscripts
- Manuscripts must be written in English and must comply with these instructions in every detail.
- Text should be supplied in Microsoft Word format. Charts and tables are considered as text and should also be supplied in the word format. Figures (illustrations, diagrams, photographs) should be supplied in jpeg format.
- All manuscripts must be typed in Times New Roman 12 point font with lines double spaced and margins of 2.5 cm on all sides.
- Abbreviations must be defined when first used, both in the abstract and in the main text.
- Repetition of information or data in different sections of the manuscript must be carefully avoided.